Breakfast at our hotel in Paris 18
- Delicious croissants and mini pastries, a various sorts of bread: Traditional baguette, multi-grain bread, fruit bread, sliced white bread, German bread, gluten-free bread.
- Traditional jams and a selection of "rustic" preserves with rose petals, poppy or jasmine blossom offering extreme flavours and textures.
- Salted and unsalted butter.
- As much as you like organic honey and Corsican honey, spreads.
- Cheese cake and a delicious fruit cake.
- A variety of natural or fruit yoghurts and apple compote.
- Cereal, cornflakes or porridge,
- Selection of cheeses matured by an expert cheesemonger.
- Looking for a cooked breakfast? Help yourself to scrambled eggs accompanied by bacon and sausages or quite simply a hard- or soft-boiled egg.
- Turkey ham, Superior ham, sausage, bacon or rosette as you prefer.
- A delicious chocolate cake.
- Dried fruit, fresh fruit salads and a seasonal fruit basket.
- A large choice of cold and hot drinks.
- Organic milk, coffee, delicate teas, ’Le Comptoir Richard’, infusions, hot chocolate, Nespresso coffee,
- Orange juice, apple juice, grapefruit juice, spring water.
- Sugar, sweetener, salt and pepper.
Fromagerie LEPIC, 22 rue Lepic 75018 Paris
A talented artisan matures the cheeses for breakfast.
Appellations d’Origine, 26 rue Lepic 75018 Paris
Delicatessen, a range of delicious traditional sweet and savoury produce. Enjoy Epicurean Blossom Jams, Forest or Corsican Honey from the buffet
The village's quality greengrocer. Fresh fruit every day on the breakfast buffet.
Les Petits Mitrons, 26b rue Lepic, 75018 Paris
This family-run pastry shop in the style of a traditional boutique with a childlike décor is the place to go in Paris for home-made tarts.
We have chosen the chocolate cake for you.
Stock up on the energy you need to visit Paris or begin your working day.
Breakfast is served in our vaulted cellar with an old-worldly charm.
When the weather is fine, you can sit in the calm of our interior courtyard.
From 7 to 10 am during the week and from 8 to 11 am on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Every day, breakfast can be served in your room from 7 am to midday.